We’re delighted to be awarded the VisitEngland ‘We’re Good to Go’ industry charter mark. This verifies that The Onslow Arms meets the Government and public health guidance on COVID-19 and that we have all the required health and safety processes in place to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable time at you local pub.
We are so glad to have you back, in order to keep everyone safe please take a moment to familiarise yourself our changes and guidelines.
- Please only visit us if you feel well, and no one in your household is feeling ill.
- Use the hand wash or sanitiser upon arrival and throughout your time with us.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Don’t move furniture, it has been positionedfor social distancing guidelines.
- We are operating table service only, please order via our app or speak to a member of the team who will assist you.
- Where possible, please pay by card on the app or using contactless payments.
- No standing inside, to allow a safe flow around the pub please ensure you are seated.
- Follow directional signage around the pub, please keep to the one way system or one in one out flows where possible. We want everyone to have a safe and enjoyable time with us, if there is anything we can do ask a member of the team, speak to us on social media or via our mobile app.
Rest assured these new procedures are in-place to protect both you and our team, whilst delivering the same high standards and Onslow Arms experience you know and love.